A traditional Cretan salad perfect for summer
TOTAL TIME min
- Round barley dry bread.
- Tomatoes, fresh (2 medium size).
- Cretan soft goat cheese.
- Spring onions.
- Olives (any type you like).
- Olive oil.
- Sea salt.
- Cut one tomato in half and grate it (if it is too runny please discard some liquid).
- Put the grated tomato on to the dry barley bread, with some olive oil on the top.
- Cut the other tomato into small pieces and spread it on the top of the grated tomato with some sea salt.
Put the Cretan soft goat cheese on the top.
- Put the finely chopped spring onion on top, along with cappers and olives.
- Finally, drizzle the top with olive oil and oregano.Bon appetit and good luck!!!!
How useful was this Recipe?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: